Monday, October 6, 2008

The Letter " T " Tree

Today in Colton's class we made this. I thought it was a cute idea, so I thought I would share it.

This is a great way to learn about the letter " T".

You will need: construction paper, glue, scissors, leaves or cut out leaves, and pictures from an old magazine of objects that start with the letter T.
Cut out a small "t" from the construction paper to use as a trunk. glue on paper.
Glue on leaves. then glue on pictures.
If using cut out leaves, you can draw your own pictures and write the words.









post signature

5 comments:

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

I can't keep up with you! You must craft all day! Very cute idea!

Judy said...

We just had a craft morning at our house in preparation for our trip to the apple orchard! Check out my blog to see the pictures of our crafts. I got all my ideas from you because I am so NOT crafty! Thanks!

Jaina said...

You have the coolest ideas in here, I absolutely love them!

Nikki said...

That is soo cute. My 3 year old loves letters so I'll have to get some art supplies and let him do this. I know he'd love it!