Friday, October 17, 2008

Paper Plate Spider Candy Holder



My friend Beth and her kids were over, and the boys wanted to do a craft. This spider craft was perfect for them.



It is a simple craft that turned out great. They were so proud.






Supplies needed: -2 Paper plates, black paint, brush, glue, scissors, black and white construction paper and pipe stem cleaner.









The back of our black plates were white, so we painted the back of them black.
Cut paper plate in half.


Cut out eight legs. and glue them on the rim of the front side of the plate.






















Glue 2nd black plate to the first. Glue the fronts together forming a pocket.





Cut second plate to be even with the first.





















Cut out eyes and glue on.

Glue pipe stem cleaner to the back forming a hanger.

















I think this would be cute for a little one who was going trick-or-treating to only a few houses.






The boys loved their spiders.





*****Warning*******
Making these will make your kids dance.













post signature

11 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I love the spider and I love Peter and Colton!

Kristin said...

That is a really fantastic idea - those look great. you are so creative.

Amber M. said...

Ah, man, are those spiders cute! The only kind of spider I'd actually like to see on my door.:-)

sandy said...

They are so cute. I think I'll make them to put the goodies in that I give to the kids I care for. Thank you for another great idea:)

teachingtinytots said...

cute i'm so making this to boo my nephew!

Mel said...

Great "boy" craft idea!

Jaina said...

Those are adorable!

Chandra said...

Thanks for sharing--my girls will love making these!

erika said...

I love these! Thank you for the great idea!

Karin Katherine said...

what a cute craft! I love it. Easy, but cute.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.