Friday, October 24, 2008

Paper Pumpkins and Turkeys

This is an easy craft for older kids (and big kids like me) to do. I started making the pumpkins and thought this would be a great way to make turkeys too. The best thing about this craft is that not very many materials are needed.



Materials needed: Construction paper, scissors, glue and a stapler.








Cut the orange or brown paper into equal sized strips.
I used 4 strips about an inch thick.








Staple in a circle. And keep stapling circles to form a ball.









Decorate the pumpkin with a face, leaf and stem.


















Caity glued her's to a piece of paper and decorated a pumpkin patch.










For the turkey form the ball and glue on a head, feathers and wings. I had to glue it to a piece of paper because the feathers made it tip back.










post signature

2 comments:

eetomost said...

again,,,,you rock!!! I will do this with the kids tomorrow night:) I am babysitting 5 of them:) yay:)

Leigh-NC

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I love this!