Friday, October 10, 2008

Paper Towel Roll Fall Trees

My daughter and I made this simple, but cute Fall tree .



You will need: Paper towel roll, brown paint, paint brush, glue, card stock or poster board (stiff paper), tissue paper (fall colors), and scissors.







Paint paper towel roll brown.
Allow to dry.



















Cut bottom in four sections and glue to paper.
Cut the top to look like branches.







Cut up tissue paper and glue onto tree.

Decorate the paper to look like the ground. I also glued on some acorns.















post signature

7 comments:

Jen said...

I love this idea and I LOVE your blog! Thanks for sharing all your great ideas! I know my daughter would LOVE having you as her pre-school teacher!

Jaina said...

What a great idea. I seriously love your blog.

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

So cute!

Yours turned out better than the one Sarah made at school...hers looks more like a cigarette butt or something!

Judy said...

Sorry that this comment doesn't have anything to do with this post. I tried to email you but something was wrong with my email, so I have a question for you! I am hosting an ice cream birthday party in a week and I need some craft ideas. Do you have any ideas about an easy ice cream themed craft?? Thanks
judah322@hotmail.com

melanie said...

I did a craft like this to make an apple tree that turned out really cute too. I like this idea too, maybe we'll do this one!

Christie said...

I really like this fall tree too! So cute!

Alli said...

So cute! Saw it over on 1+1+1=1 and loved it. Linked up to yours also at http://growinglittlehearts.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-mood-to-paint.html!