Friday, October 17, 2008

Toilet Paper Pumpkin and Apple

One of the classes in my preschool did this craft , and I thought it was so cute. They used orange fabric to wrap the toilet paper. I did not have any orange fabric, so I used crepe paper streamer.

I thought this would be a great way to add some Halloween or Fall decorations to a bathroom.

You will need:
- A full roll of toilet paper
- crepe streamers, fabric or a large piece of tissue paper
- small brown paper bag
- green construction paper

Wrap the toilet paper.
Roll and twist the paper bag for the stem.
Cut out a green leave.
Put the stem and leave in the center of the roll.

post signature


Jenn said...

Elijah brought his home and it took me a minute to figure out why it looked so familiar! I actually put his on the shelf in the bathroom as a little "holiday decoration" and just in case! This one is really way too cute!

Dee Light said...

Cute idea!!

Family O'Foxes said...

I've done this in scouts. Except we used printed fabric and added fluffed up plastic bags around the toilet paper to make it rounder looking. :)

Great craft.

Livin' out loud said...

Well done, very cute!!

Jaina said...

I love it. I'm definitely going to do that one.

LocatheCat said...

How cute! And so easy. :) I'm going to do a few of these for our bathroom. Not for Halloween, but for Thanksgiving! Thanks for the idea.

somedaycrafts said...

so simple and cute. featured at