Wednesday, October 29, 2008



Tomorrow I am helping with Colton's fall party and I am in charge of a craft. We are going to make wiggly bats and spiders.




To make them all you need is black paper, scissors, glue stick, wiggly eyes, craft stick and a white crayon.
For the spider, trace the hands on the black paper and cut them out. Cut off the thumbs, since spiders have 8 legs. Glue the hands on the stick and add the eyes.
For the bat, leave the thumbs and cut out a circle and 2 small triangles for the ears.












post signature

3 comments:

eetomost said...

Soccer is finally over so we will be making these bats and that OH so cute pop-up ghost:)

thanks for the ideas:) we can't wait for Christmas ideas:)

Leigh-NC

Heather said...

I love these. My son and I made reindeer from our feet prints and hand prints one year and it's fun to get them back out and see how he's grown.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Well done again Jenn!