Monday, November 17, 2008

Handprint Turkey Wreath

Here is a hand print turkey wreath that would look great on any door.

You will need: A paper plate, construction paper, glue, scissors, pipe stem cleaner and wiggly eyes.


Cut out a bunch of traced hand prints in fall colors.

Cut out the center of the paper plate.

Glue hand prints on to the plate.









Punch a hole in the top of the paper plate.

Thread the pipe stem cleaner through the hole for the hanger.









Cut out turkey face.

Glue on wiggly eyes.

Glue the face on to the wreath.

If you like, make a small banner that says," Happy Thanksgiving" and glue that on to the wreath.







post signature

7 comments:

Angela - Life w/ Two Busy Boys said...

I'm cutting out my hands to do this now. So cute!!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I imagine with every breath you take another fabulous Thanksgiving activity is born into the world. THANKS!

jennifer said...

fun!


my friends and I were talking about your blog tonight at our craft club. such a fun blog for crafting with your child. thanks for the ideas. keep 'em coming!

Jaina said...

Hey! I left you something on my blog ;)

Chica and Jo said...

I am going to use this idea for my first Daisy Troop meeting. Each girl will get to go home with the names of all of her new Troop members on the hands. Thanks! -- Jo

Maggie said...

this is so cute!! i'm going to have my pre-schoolers make a bigger, whole class version...thanks for sharing the idea :)

Maggie said...

this is so cute!! i'm going to have my pre-schoolers make a bigger, whole class version...thanks for sharing the idea :)