Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mayflower Craft

Cheyanne and I made the Mayflower ship today.

We used construction paper, scissors, 3 Popsicle sticks and glue.

I pre-cut waves, the ship, sails and a fish.

She glued on the rough waves.

Then glued on the ship and fish.

Finally the Popsicle sticks and sails.

post signature


Jennie said...

Those are some beautiful waves! Thanks for all the wonderful Thanksgiving craft ideas!

Professional Mommy said...

Very cute. You are so creative! said...

Coming to your blog always makes me wish I was five again! =)

Jaina said...

I would love to take like, a month and do each and every one of the crafts you have here. :)

Dee Light said...

We'll have to do this. My little guy loves ships. I'm sure he will want it be a pirate ship, but we can try for the mayflower.

lara said...