Saturday, November 8, 2008

Paper Bag Turkey

Here is a cute little turkey you can make from things you already have around the house.



Materials I used: Small brown paper bag, newspaper, scissors, construction paper, glue, stapler and wiggly eyes.













Stuff half the paper bag with newspaper and twist.

Stuff second half with newspaper and staple shut.










You may need to tape the center to keep it tight.













Cut out feathers.












Decorate face with eyes (black circles with wiggly eyes glued on), beak and gobbler.








Glue on feathers and wings.













post signature


10 comments:

A said...

I am loving your turkey crafts! I can't decide which one to try out first...

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

What a cute little turkey! The actual turkey I mean, not Cheyanne! :)

eetomost said...

awesome@! I just bought some paper bags lastnight cuz it seems that we are ALWAYS needing them:)

thanks for the cool craft and on a weekend at that:)

Leigh-nc

4funboys said...

so cute! What do you do with all these turkeys after the kids make them???

lara said...

Another, great craft for thanksgiving!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I love his expression! I'll be adding him to my next Kid's Roundup.

Melissa said...

How cute is that...just popped in and your little turkey caught my eye!

Teaching Heart Mom said...

thanks for all the great urkey crafts!

Family O'Foxes said...

haaa haaa!!! this is funny. so cute. could also make an owl.

aswewalk said...

Oh, SO cute! We're going to have to try that one.