Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Paper Cup Turkey

Here is a turkey made from a cup, who new turkeys could be made from so many different materials.

You will need: Paper cup (I used a plastic because that is all I had. I think the paint would stick better to the paper,but the plastic did work fine.), paint and brush, glue, scissors, construction paper, wiggly eyes, pom-pom or pipe stem cleaner and Popsicle stick.

Cut the cup into 8 sections.

Cut off bottom 2 sections.

Paint the cup.

If you want to use all brown, that looks good too.

Cut out beak and gobbler.

Decorate the face and glue on the head to the body.

If you do not have a pom-pom, then spiral a pipe stem cleaner and use that for the head.

I glued to to a stick to make a puppet or a plant stick.

post signature


Beth (A Mom's Life) said...


Michele Gibble said...

I am loving the Thanksgiving crafts!!Thanks for all the great ideas that you share!

I have many glass baby food jars and was wondering if you have any suggestions as to how to use them in Fall, Christmas or even Spring/Easter crafts.

Barnes Yard said...

My kids love you and so do I :)

araon said...

I like it! Simple and pretty More templates easy to download