Friday, November 7, 2008

Paper Plate Turkey

Cheyanne and I had so much fun making this little guy.

We used: Large and small paper plates, brown paint, brush, scissors, glue,wiggly eyes and construction paper.

First paint the paper plates brown.

Allow to dry.

Cut out feathers.

For the eyes, I cut out 2 black circles and then glued wiggly eyes on top.

Glue on beak and gobbler.

Glue the head on to the body.

Glue feathers to the back of the turkey.

Glue on wings and feet.

post signature


Dee Light said...

Super fun turkey!

jennifer@love,laughter,and lyrics said...

love it!

Stacia said...

Love it!! I wanted the kids to make something for the front of their doors...I think I just found a great idea!!

Judy said...

Oh I love it! We travel every year (14 hrs) for Thanksgiving. Everyone usually brings a dish except for me, because it's just too much of a hassle. But this year I want to bring a craft for all the kids to do together. I think this one might be a winner. I'll let you know when we make it!

Melanie said...

I found your blog today thru another and I'm so excited about your craft ideas! My 4 yr old daughter loves to do crafts, but I can never come up with ideas. This will be a great start!

Anonymous said...

love youor turkey Idea I just need to know how I can introduce this on a Preschool Level I guess I can say I am giving a hand eye coordination experience.??? What do you think. Everyone eats turkey but we can't say Thanksgiving anymore

JDaniel4's Mom said...

You have such cute turkey ideas!