Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thanksgiving Corn Craft

My 3, 5 and 7 year old each did an ear of corn and it turned into a very pretty door hanging.



You will need: construction paper, paper bag, scissors, glue stick and ribbon.










Cut out an ear of corn and corn niblets from the construction paper.

And the top of the corn from the paper bag. And crinkle it up a little.












Glue on the corn niblets.











Glue on the paper bag piece to the back of the ear of corn.










Put all the corn together and tie them with a ribbon.




post signature

9 comments:

sandy said...

Very pretty and easy for the little ones that I care for to do too:) Thank you for another wonderful idea!

eetomost said...

that is SO cute!! We made the pumpkin into a turkey today:) The kids were thrilled! We have do do this next week:)

thanks for the idea:)

leigh-nc

i think i will be using my paper cutter for this one;)

jennifer@love,laughter,and lyrics said...

cute, cute!

I'm thinking that my two-year-old could participate in this one. I may try to put some Elmer's glue in a little cup and let her "paint" the glue on with a q-tip. I think that she would really like it.

Thanks for the tip!

Sheila said...

That's very pretty!!! Thanks.

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

What a great idea. Looks pretty too!

Livin' out loud said...

OOOO we will have to try this one its so pretty!! Thanks a BUNCH lol
XX
Susan

Dee Light said...

Love this craft we are going to be doing some activities with corn. I will be adding this to the list!

Shannon said...

I think i will make this a little more Montessori friendly by having my DS cut paper strips to make the corn before gluing them on! Thanks for the idea!

Meredith said...

Very cute idea! Happy Thanksgiving!