Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Turkey Handprint and Thanksgiving Handprint Poem



Here is an easyThanksgiving hand print craft and poem. Cheyanne loves to paint her hands.







All you need: Paint, paint brush, scissors, glue and construction paper.















Paint you child's hand.









Make about 6 hand prints for the tail feather.









Cut out turkey body with head, legs and gobbler.
Glue on body pieces and eyes.
make another hand print for wing.

Poem:




Turkey birds are different
from sea to shining sea.
And you'll never see another bird
like this one to you from me.
Can you see what makes me different ?
Do you need some helpful hints ?
I made him from my very own thumb and fingerprints.

Poem II

This isn't just any turkey,
As anyone can see.
I made it with my hand,
which is a part of me.
It comes with lots of love,
Especially to say.
I hope you have a very
Happy Thanksgiving Day !!!!



post signature

3 comments:

Jan said...

I just love your blog! A friend told me about it. My first grandchild is 14 months old. I'm thinking that he will soon enjoy lots of your activities. You are the best!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

This is too cute! I love it!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

This is SUPER cute! I'll be linking.