Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Paper Plate Angels

Cheyanne, her friend, Sarah and I made these easy paper plate angels today.



Materials needed: Paper plate, scissors, glue, markers and glue.
And is you do the standing angel, you will also need a stapler.




Cut the paper plate to look like an angel.
Draw on the face.







For the standing angel fold the bottom and staple.
You may need to cut the bottom evenly to make it stand.












Add the glue and glitter.















I also used a gold chenille stem for a halo.


Our wings had a lot of glitter, so I glued a craft stick to the back to hold the wings flat.


















Here are the girls so proud of their angels.




post signature

6 comments:

Lucky Me! said...

ADORABLE!! I need to go buy some paper plates! My daughter will LOVE the glitter!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

That reminds me - I need to hang our new ornaments from the tree! :)

Don Mills Diva said...

Love these - they're such a classic, I remember making them when I was a kid...

Jaina said...

Those are great! You could totally string them together and hang them up somewhere.

lagirl said...

I have some Christmas Angels on my Tree, just like the ones you made. My youngest son made them for me when he was a little guy. Those Angels will bring a smile to your lips and a tear to your eyes for yearsl Way to Go!!

Family O'Foxes said...

These are so cute! :)