Sunday, December 7, 2008


We have not had much time to craft the last few days because we went to Williamsburg, Va. My husband had a conference, so the kids and I got to see all the sights. We went to Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. If you ever get a chance to go, please go. It is great and such a kid friendly environment. It is fun and you learn sooooo much.

Colonial Williamsburg:


Presidents Park:


Yorktown Battlefield:

post signature


Melissa said...

Wow, looks like y'all had a great trip!!

Mari said...

We went to Colonial Williamsburg and Presidents Park this Spring. We were only there a few days and couldn't visit the other places but we sure enjoyed Williamsburg!

OhCaptain said...

We love Williamsburg. We've gone there twice in the last 2 years. Although it's the wrong time of the year, Water Country USA is a blast too.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Amber, That's Me! said...

great pics!

Liberty said...

Wow! What an awesome trip!

Kristi said...

This is when I wish Scott was the veterinarian. When we go to conferences, he gets to have all the fun while I am stuck in classes!

Jaina said...

How neat! I loved Williamsburg when I went, I wish I could go again sometime NOT in the painfully hot and humid summer months.

Family O'Foxes said...

That looks like such a fun place to visit. :)