Monday, January 5, 2009

Balloon Paint a Snowman- Pre School Craft

Another teacher at my school did this craft and I just love the idea. It is painting a snowman with a balloon. Cheyanne and I had so much fun doing this craft.

You will need: a balloon, construction paper,a bowl (for the paint), scissors and glue. We also used glitter.

Blow up the balloon and tie it off. Dab the end of the balloon in the paint and press it on the paper.

This should make a circle.

We sprinkled the wet paint with glitter. We used white glitter on this one and it is hard to see.

Allow paint to dry.

I cut out the pieces of the snowmen.

You could just color with markers .

Another good idea would be to get some real sticks and glue them on for arms.

Cheyanne glued on the pieces to decorate her family.

Snow Baby.

Snow Mommy

Snow Daddy.

Cheyanne wanted to make them puppets, so I cut them out and glued them to poster board.

Cut them again and glued them on to Craft Sticks.

post signature


Misadventurous Mommy said...

Such a cute craft!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

What a great idea! Sounds like fun!

jk said...

We might have to do this craft tomorrow - love it! I can just imagine how much fun my kids would have stamping the paint with a blown up balloon. How creative!

teachingtinytots said...

super cute!!!!!

Busy Bee with Three said...

Love it!! We might have to give it a try! I borrow a lot of your ideas - you are so creative!!Thank you!!:0)

Jaina said...

That is so creative and cute.

4funboys said...

so cute... I wish my boys would enjoy this kind of stuff!

Wibeche og Rune said...

So cute:)

This is my first time a visit your blog, and I think you have a very nice blog:)