Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cotton Swab Painting- Snowman

I love snowmen, so we will probably do a lot of snowmen crafts. Here is an easy one. We painted these pictures with cotton swabs.

We used: dark colored construction paper, paints, cotton swabs and a white crayon.

I drew an outline of a snowman.

The kids filled in the snowman with white dots.

Allow the white paint to dry.

Then decorate the snowman.

Here is Caity's.

Colton made his snowman in a snow storm.

Here is Cheyanne's.

post signature


Amber M. said...

Those are too cute. EASY and cute.

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

What a great idea. I'll have to keep this one in mind the next time Sarah says, "What can I doooooo?"

Nap Warden said...

Very cute!

Jennifer said...

This is so cute, we are going to have to try it!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...


Your ideas always amaze me. I am so bad about doing this kind of stuff with my kids. I am going to try to do one of these projects a week, and I am going to start with this one.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Paula said...

Oh we are doin this one in the morning! I love it! What a great idea!! Currently 75 degrees in January it is hard to learn about snow!