Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hummingbird Craft

I just love this craft, it is so, so cute. I know this is a spring craft but I am ready for Spring to get here.
We used: 2 Large Pom-poms, glue, 2 wiggly eyes,1 toothpick,1 muffin cup, scissors and a black marker.












Color the tooth pick black with the marker and cut it in half.











Glue one pom-pom on top of the other.
Glue on eyes and tooth pick.

Cut the muffin cup into 4 equal pieces. Glue on 2 pieces of the cup for the wings and 1 for the tail.







post signature

7 comments:

Mari said...

I am always amazed by the cute crafts you find! This is another good one. If only I had some grandkids to do these with!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I'm anxious for spring too! This is darling, I'll be linking.

het lieveheersbeestje said...

Oh! This is so cute! I do have some pompoms and did not knew what to do with them... Tomorrow we will be making this cute birdi. I even have collored muffincup papers.
I am glad that I found your lovely and inspiring blog!

Livin' out loud said...

That is so cute! We may have to try this one thanks!
Hugs
Susan

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh THAT is adorable! Do you know I have a folder with bookmarks just to your blog posts with these GEMS!?!

TIS TRUE!

Ashlee said...

This is precious! I linked to it
-- hope you don't mind. Can't wait to make these with my little girl.

jennwa said...

You can always link. I love it. Thanks.