Saturday, January 17, 2009

Snowman Cups

My youngest has been really sick, so we have been unable to do any crafts. We did this craft last year, and it was so simple and cute, I thought I would re-post it.

We used large Styrofoam cups for the head. Pom-poms and chenille stem were used for the ear muffs. Buttons for the eyes and mouth. Construction paper for the nose and cheeks. And lastly, for the scarf we used felt.

These cups are fun to make and would be great at a winter party. You can use them to put the kid's treats in, to take home.





post signature

6 comments:

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Hope your little one is well soon. We did the Q-tip snowman painting today. The kids loved it. I will post about it soon!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

This is sooooo cute! I hope Chey feels better today!

Kristina said...

Hope she's feeling better soon!

het lieveheersbeestje said...

Ah! Overhere all kids where sick too..I know how things go than! I hope that your child will be better soon...

melanie said...

I love your winter activities- we're going to be using some of them. Hailey has been sick too- she's finally better so we're doing some winter fun stuff this week.

Jaina said...

I hope your little one gets to feeling better soon!