Friday, January 30, 2009

Valentine Crafts

This is a fun and easy craft that can be used to make Valentine's Day cards, wrapping paper, gift tags, tea towels and many, many more things.








We used: Heart doilies, construction paper, paint, sponge, scissors, ribbons and a hole punch.
















First we taped (just a little) the doilies on to the construction paper to keep it from moving around.


Then sponge painted the holes on the doilies.
Allow to dry.














post signature

5 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Very cool! I like the way these turned out.

Amber M. said...

I've been looking for some cute Valentine's crafts for Anna's preschiool party that I'm in charge of...this one is a winner! I'm doing the love birds you posted last year, too, I think...

Megan Coyle said...

What a fun craft :)

janie @ mommy has a blog... said...

awesome craft! and yay, another craft to use our leftover doilies!

kristine said...

love your blog!