Friday, February 27, 2009

The Letter "B", and the Letter "J" and Shaving Cream

I do not think things could get much better for a 3 years old. Cheyanne had a morning of chocolate milk, jelly beans and shaving cream.

This has been a great morning.


First we started off with the letter "B". It was suppose to be Brown Bubbles on B, but the bubbles did not show up to well. Although Cheyanne had fun blowing the bubbles.





We used: Construction paper, straw, glue and chocolate milk.

















Cheyanne blew bubble and put the "B" on top of them.


















Allow to dry.















Drink extra chocolate milk.
















Glue "B's" on paper.













Next we worked on the letter "J".




We used: construction paper, scissors, jellybeans and glue.

















Cut out the letter "J" and glue on jellybeans.




















Yesterday in my preschool class we had a sensory table with shaving cream, Cheyanne had so wished she had got to play in it. So I told her we could do it at home. I spayed the shaving cream on the counter and let her play. She had a blast, plus I might get some clean counters out of it (and chairs and floors).






























post signature

12 comments:

Heather said...

I loved 3rd grade. I think its because my teacher let us write our spelling words in shaving creme or chocolate pudding. Cheyanne's picture reminded me of that.

Anne said...

Wow. Those pictures look like she had so much fun. Thanks for sharing!

Evden said...

What cute pictures. It looks like she had lots of fun.

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Cheyanne looks shell shocked in that first picture...like she had too much fun! (Or maybe too much chocolate milk and too many jelly beans...if there is such a thing!)

~Bobbi~ said...

What a fun day! YOu're getting me in the mood for Easter and jelly beans~

Vickie said...

How sweet! My youngest daughter probably wouldn't like this. She freaks out when she has a little bit of glitter on her finger! Yikes! But my other two would get a hoot out of the shaving cream.

My kids would probably eat the jelly beans before we had a chance to put them on paper:)

Cindy said...

I let my son go to town on our table after he did the shaving cream at preschool a couple of years ago-I think it was the cleanest the table has ever been!

Sarah said...

LOve Love Love the shaving cream picture! Looks like too much fun!

Shelley a.k.a. Momma said...

Thanks for the ideas! Looks like she had fun!!

~Bobbi~ said...

I wanted to tell you that I gave you a blogging award. It's posted on my blogsite. Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Thanks for linking! Enjoy your weekend :)

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

LOL! The shaving cream looks like fun.

Linda