Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Letter "C" and the Letter "V"

Today Cheyanne and I worked on the letter "C" and "V". I really like the "V" craft.


We used: Construction paper, glue, and scissors.
For the letter"C", we also used a maker and cotton balls.











I drew the letter "C" with a marker and Cheyanne drew the "C" with glue.












And she put on the cotton.







"C" for cotton.








For the "V" craft, I cut out a volcano shape and a bunch of "V's".













Chey glued on the volcano and the "V's"'







"V" for volcano.








post signature

7 comments:

Infant Bibliophile said...

Very cute ideas; nice job Cheyenne!

jk said...

My son will just love the volcano project - he loves volcanos! And the slime...that will go over *very* well too! Thank you as always for all the amazing ideas!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

V for very. C for cool.

melanie said...

We did something similar for the letter C. And I LOVE that letter V idea!!

~Sara said...

This is a great idea! It makes me want to skip to the end of the alphabet to do it! We are only on the letter "L"! I will put it in my idea book for later. Thanks!

Anne said...

I love your letter craft ideas so I'm just wondering...Do you have any brillant ideas for the letter D? All I can think of is dirt and I'm not brave enough to try that with my class of 11 3 year olds. :)

Shelley a.k.a. Momma said...

Love this! Thanks!