Thursday, February 5, 2009

Letter Recognition with a Valentine's Theme

First, don't forget to link to We Made It, Showcase Saturday!! tomorrow.( I know it is Friday,but I am going to leave it up all weekend.) I can not wait to see all your projects you did this week.

This is an easy game that little ones will like because they get to paint while they are learning.






To make this game we used:

White paper, scissors, a white crayon and water color paints.





I cut out hearts. Then with the white crayon I wrote a letter or word on the heart.










Cheyanne painted the heart and the letters appeared. She had to guess what letter was on the heart.











post signature

5 comments:

MoziEsmé said...

Looks like a fun - surprising - game!

Maria said...

love it!!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

VERY clever (again)! We've actually done something similar to this one!

The Rowe Crew said...

I just LOVE all your ideas!!! Thank you so much for your willingness to share...I'm adding this to our activities for next week :o).

Amy Jo said...

Great idea!