Friday, February 20, 2009

Pre School Bumble Bee Craft

Cheyanne's pre-school class made these easy bumble bees, so I thought I would share them with you.

We used:
Yellow and black construction paper, a glue stick, wiggly eyes, scissors, a stapler, wax paper and fishing line or yarn.

I cut a 3 in wide strip long wise with the yellow paper.
And cut thin strips of black that are the same length as the yellow strip.

Glue on the black strips for the bumble bees stripes.

Glue on eyes and draw a face.

Staple the bumble bee into a circle.
Cut out wings from the wax paper.

Staple on the wings.
Cut out a stinger and glue it on.

I threaded the fishing line through the staple for the hanger.

Do not for get to come back this afternoon, to post your favorite project you did this week on We Made It, Saturday Showcase !!!!!!!!
I can not wait to see everyone's projects.

post signature


sandy said...

What a cute little bee!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I'm not sure which is cuter - the bumble bee or Chey in her pjs with her hair up1

~Bobbi~ said...

That is really a neat idea. We're doing the letter Bb coming up and we've done the same type of bees for the past few years (I have 4 kids).I'm going to try this! Thanks!

4funboys said...

how cute...

The Masked Mommy said...

I love this craft! So cute! So I featured it over on my blog today. Thanks for the great idea! :-)

Karen Luttrell said...

Just wanted to thank you for posting this. We did this at VBS this year. What a great idea! Thanks!