Friday, March 20, 2009

Easter Egg Sun Catcher

Cheyanne wanted to do a salad spinner craft again. So I combined it with the sun catcher craft and came up with these brightly colored Easter eggs. They look great on my windows and were fun to make.

We used: Salad Spinner, paper plates, food coloring, hole punch, scissors, glue and tissue paper.

Cut the paper plate into a circle and place it i the salad spinner.
Add drops of food coloring.


Cut dried paper plates into egg shapes and punch holes in them.

On the back of the eggs, glue on small pieces of tissue paper to cover the holes.

Hang on a window.

Do not forget to come back this afternoon and link your crafts to We Made It, Saturday Showcase !!!!!!

post signature


Jaina said...

How neat. I really like that salad spinner activity.

Jennifer said...

I keep seeing the salad spinner stuff! I really need to get one of those so we can try these kind of projects too! Thanks for sharing!

sunnymama said...

They are really cool! I'd like a salad spinner too now :)

Anne said...

We did these this week too and my 5 year old loved it. They turn ou tso cute. Thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

What a wonderful idea. I love the idea of the salad spinner to contain the "extra" paint that little ones love to use!

Giggly Girls said...

Very cute!

Sadly, I haven't seen our salad spinner since our move back to the US from Guam, a few years back. LOL It must be in one of those many boxes still in the garage.