Saturday, March 7, 2009

Easy Shamrock Sunchaser

First, I would like to thank everyone who linked on We Made It, Saturday Showcase. Everyone is doing such great projects. If you have not checked everyone out you need to.

I love this Shamrock Sunchaser. I think this is a great way to decorate a shamrock. It is so easy but so pretty.

We used: - Construction Paper cut into a Shamrock

- hole punch

-glue stick

-tissue paper or crepe paper cut into small squares

Punch holes in the shamrock.

You may need to fold the shamrock, to get in the middle.

Glue on the tissue paper over the holes.

Tape up on a window.

post signature


Melissa said...

Love it, even my older one will like this! Thanks

ScottChrisCoriCassiCali said...

Wow, that is pretty darn simple glorious fun!
Thanks. I am going to dig out our shamrock punch right now.

melanie said...

I LOVE it!! We are going to make it this week.

Jennifer said...

Oooh, I like that! We will have to try it!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

These are great! Maybe I'll send my kids over to your house this week to make these! :)

*Noelle* said...

hi jennifer! this is my first time visiting your blog; how fun it is! i love all the kids craft ideas!! i saw you on my friend katie's blog and thought i'd come check things out; glad i did!!

be back soon,
noelle :)

Trudi said...

That's really cute. I may have to do that with the shape of an egg or flower.

Lisa said...

The use of a hole puch in this idea is brilliant!

Taci said...

genius!!! I love this project with all my heart!