Thursday, March 12, 2009

Real or Not Real


Here is a easy way to discuss what is real and what is not real. I thought this was going to be too easy for Cheyanne, but I was surprised by some of her answers. I was glad we did this project.





We used: Old magazines, construction paper, scissors, glue and marker.











I cut out pictures of fictional animals and real animals.


Folded paper, and on one side wrote Real and Non Real on the other side.












Cheyanne glued on the pictures on the appropriate side.



















post signature

3 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I adore your model and this idea, my toddler could definitely benefit from this. P.S. We finished that lamb craft idea this week and loved it!

Amber said...

What a really good idea! I am going to try this! TFS!

Being Me said...

I don't know how my friend found your website... but oh I am SO glad she did.

You have some unreal ideas. Thanks so much! (I bet my craft-voracious toddler would thank you too)