Monday, March 9, 2009

Octopus Craft

Cheyanne and I made this cute Octopus. It was super easy. It would be a great project to go along with an octopus book or under the sea unit.




We used: Paper plate, balloon, a permanent marker, paint and scissors.














Paint the paper plate.


Allow to dry.











Decorate the balloon with permanent marker.


We did glue on wiggly eyes.





Cut out legs and a small hole in the center of the plate.


Put the tie part of the balloon through the hole in the center of the plate.







post signature

4 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I love this! Love it!!!!!!

melanie said...

That is sooooo cute! I love it!

~Bobbi~ said...

OMGoodness! That looks like one of my son's Pokemon characters! We're into Pokemon. I was going to buy balloon today to do paper mache. Now I do what to do with the leftover balloons. Too cute!

Lisa said...

I love any craft involving balloons!!! What a fun mom (and teacher) you are!!!!