Friday, March 27, 2009

Paper Plate Snail

Cheyanne had her friend, Sarah, spend the night on Friday. We had fun making these paper plate snails.





We used: A paper plate, large craft sticks, glue, scissors, wiggly eyes, green and red marker and bingo daubers, my friend Beth gave me (thanks Beth, we love them.)


But you can decorate the paper plates with paint or markers.



The girls stamped away on th plates.




Colored the large craft stick with a marker (paint will work too). Glue on eye and draw on a mouth.





Cut a spiral in the plate and glue on the craft stick.










post signature

4 comments:

sunnymama said...

I like these. It looks like your daughter and her friend do too!

melanie said...

We have been soooo busy getting ready to move that we haven't been doing any crafts. But I keep seeing all these adorable ideas you have!!

Lisa said...

These are so cute, I just love snails!

Dr. Mom said...

You have the best crafts! Your kids always look like they are having a great time!

I have nominated you for an award, though you are not required to participate, I just appreciate getting to read your blog and using your ideas with my kids!