Monday, March 2, 2009

Parts of the Flower Craft

Here is a fun craft that helps little ones learn about the parts of the flower.
The girls and I had fun making these.


We used: Construction paper( for the ground, petals, leaves, stem), yarn (for the roots), sunflower seed, glue, stapler and scissors.
I cut out all the parts for the girls .















They glued on all the parts (stem, leaves, roots and seed).















Label the parts.













Staple on the brown strip for the ground.
















post signature

3 comments:

Cindy DG said...

Such an awesome craft for learning the parts of a flower! I love it!
Cindy
http://vegetarianmamma.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

I really like this one! Thanks for sharing!

Mary said...

I just found your blog through the Crafty Crow and I love all your ideas! I so wish I would have found you a couple years ago when my girls were pre-school aged. I love this parts of the flower craft. My youngest daughter is in Kindergarten and I think this would be a great one to do when she gets to their learning unit on seeds and plants. Thanks for sharing your creativity!