Monday, March 9, 2009

Shamrock Hanger

We are getting all decorated for St Patrick's Day, so today we made these Shamrock Hangers.

We used Construction paper (cut into strips and shamrock), glitter, glue, permanent marker, hole punch and chenille stem.

We decorated the shamrock with glitter.

Punch a hole in the top of the shamrock.

Cheyanne made a paper chain.

Attach the shamrock to the paper chain with the chenille stem.

post signature


Marci said...

I can't wait to make this with my little guy tomorrow. He loves "all the colors of the rainbow"!

Vickie said...

What a cool idea. The glitter around the shamrock is pretty.

Your little one looks so sweet today in her hat:)

kelli said...

very cute I am going to get the supplies ready for after nap craft time. Thanks.

junko said...

I tried this activity yesterday with my preschool class! They loved it and the parents thought it was really cute too! thanks for the idea!