Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sponge Painting the Easter Bunny

Today the girls sponge painted some bunnies. I think they turned out so cute, the sponge painting makes the bunny look fluffy.
They look great hanging up in my kitchen.



We used: dark colored construction paper, paint, sponge, glue, wiggly eyes, glue, pom-poms, white crayon and a cut out picture of a bunny coloring page.


Trace the cut out of the bunny with a white crayon.

Sponge paint the outline first, and then fill in. Allow time to dry.




Then decorate the bunny.
















post signature

8 comments:

Mama King said...

Very cute! :-) Another project for us to try! Thanks.

Amber, That's Me! said...

Very cute- love it!

Clemencia said...

this is such a cute idea, I hope you don't mind if I copy it from you :)

Momma Snail said...

So cute! We are going to have to do this!

Super Fun Mama said...

In case I forget to come back on Saturday to add the linky, I just wanted to let you know we did some of your Easter crafts and I've linked to you. The post is at http://superfunmama.blogspot.com/2009/03/easter-crafts-bunny-theme.html

Hadley said...

fun and cute! I am going to save this idea!

Please come over to my blog, there's an award for you :)

kb29 said...

Omgoodness this is so cute. I will have to try this in the coming week with my class at school Thanks again for another great idea.

Jen said...

I love the way these bunnies turned out. It looks like they are fluffy. So cute.

Jen
Creative and Curious Kids!