Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chey's Party

Today we had Cheyanne's birthday party. I have done a lot of parties and I am over the stressing about big parties. This party Cheyanne basically planned, and I think she had a great time and I had little stress.


First, instead of a cake or cupcakes where he kids just eat the icing. We made cookies and she decorated them. She loved doing this.
You know, you have to decorate cookies in your tutu.

We had corn dogs and cheese puffs for lunch.
I think her cookie cake looks great.
We had cookies and Popsicles.

Cheyanne also wanted to have an egg hunt. No problem we still had the eggs out from Easter.

Then the kids decorated mailboxes I got on Valentine's clearance.

Here Cheyanne is showing off one of her fancy presents.

Happy Birthday Baby !!! Mommy loves you so much.

post signature


Mari said...

Happy Birthday Cheyanne! I'm glad this was low stress and I bet all the kids had a great time!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Sarah had a great time! Although she pitch a fit at home about that lip gloss.... :)

Jennifer said...

Corn dogs and cheese puffs. I love it! (I could eat a whole bag of cheese puffs in one sitting if my kids weren't watching) I bet you earned a ton of "my mom is the best" points.
Happy Birthday Cheyanne!

Astrid said...

What a fun birthday! Happy Birthday Cheyanne! I think those simple but loaded with lots of fun birthday parties are the best! Lucky girl! :)

Heather said...

It looks like she had a lot of fun!! She looks so sweet in her ballerina outfit. I can tell she is really loved!! Meara's birthday is Feb. 19...I do the same thing you did w/ the mailboxes. I buy most all of the items for treat bags on 75% Valentine clearance. We even get the nice glossy gift bags for around 35 cents a piece.

Jaina said...

I love her wardrobe choices, she looks darling. Happy Birthday sweetie!!

Jen said...

Awww! Happy Birthday! Looks like she had a blast at her birthday!