Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hand Print Easter Bunny Wreath

Cheyanne and I both love hand print projects, and I think this one turned out great for Easter. We used the hand prints to make the bunny heads.

Materials used: Paint, paint brush, paper plate, plastic Easter eggs, construction paper, wiggly eyes, pom-poms, makers, scissors and glue


Paint your child's palm, index finger and ring finger.


Press the hand on the paper. Allow time to dry.
For the wreath we made 6 hand prints.




Decorate the bunny faces with the eye, pom-poms and marker.




We also made a bunny picture by sponge painting the body and feet. Draw an oval and 2 little feet with a white crayon as a guide line.






For the wreath, I cut out each bunny and glued them on to a paper plate that had the center cut out. In between the bunny faces I hot glued the plastic Easter eggs,





















post signature

9 comments:

Gabi said...

This is sooooooo cute!
What a good idea... :)

Greetings from Austria (Europa)
Gabi

Momma Snail said...

The picture of her holding her wreath is priceless!

het lieveheersbeestje said...

Love it love it love it! We made the other bunny today and I will make this wreath tomorrow! Thanks for inspiring a happy crafty mom and todler!!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing and make me look so creative at work with a class of handicapped students. Thanks sooo ..... for being willing to share.

jewelrylady said...

super cute idea!

Bernadete said...

Lovely Idea! Just to let you know I nominated you for an award on my mommy meals blog! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Jen said...

Love, Love, Love it! What a great idea and perfect for Grammy and Pappy!

Thanks!
Jen from Creative and Curious Kids!

Corey~living and loving said...

love this idea. tooooo darling and easy.

Jenny said...

Im a new follower :) I love your blog!! Im looking forward to trying some new art projects with my "Wee" ones!