Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Orange Julius Recipe

Today, I was making a recipe with frozen orange juice. I had some left over and I remembered a recipe I made when I was a child.

Orange Julius !
I thought Cheyanne would love it, and I was right. It is a great kid recipe that is delicious.



ORANGE JULIUS

1/4 cup sugar



6 oz orange juice,



frozen concentrate



1 cup milk



1 cup water



1 teaspoon vanilla extract



10 ice cubes






In a blender, combine all ingredients; blend for one half minute or until ice cubes are crushed.
Serving Size: 4




post signature

6 comments:

Astrid said...

I could really go for some right now! :)

pucktricks said...

I love Orange Julius

SomerJane said...

Oh Gosh...I love Orange Julius...they used to have one at our mall but not anymore...sniff!
This recipe is making me want to go out and replace my broken blender alot quicker now!! hee
Thanks for sharing it looks yummy and super easy, which is awesome!

Jaina said...

Mmm, I need to go get me some frozen orange juice now..

sunnymama said...

Sounds yummy!

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Does it really taste like an "Orange Julius"?

It has been a long long time since I have had one of them. I think I will have to get orange juice concentrate and make some.

Thanks for the recipe.

Katrina