Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tomb of Jesus Craft

This is another craft,one of the teacher's at my pre school did with their class. I thought it was a great way to discuss Easter with the kids. Cheyanne really liked making it.

We used: A paper plate, plastic bowl, piece of white cloth or tissue paper, glue, brown paper, markers, scissors and rocks.

First color the paper plate. Cut the bowl in half and glue on to the paper plate.
Then put the cloth in the tomb. Place a few pieces of crumbled paper in the tomb (for dirt and to hold the rocks up. Then place the rocks in front.











post signature

3 comments:

Carolyne said...

What a great way to teach your children about the Resurrection!

Shelley @ My Treasure Hunt said...

Thanks, I have been looking for something like this to do with my 3& 4 yr. olds Sunday. This will work!!

Shana said...

Thanks so much! What a great idea!