Monday, May 18, 2009

Bridging To Daisies

Look at all those pretty Daisies. I just love them. The girls in my daughter's Brownie troop made them to be table center pieces at their Bridging to Brownies Ceremony.Check Spelling

The flower arrangements were very easy to make and turned out so pretty. I am going to hate giving them to the girls tomorrow because they really brighten up my dining room.

To make the arrangements we used: Terracotta pot, acrylic paints, brushes, floral foam, Spanish moss and hot glue.

I prepared the arrangements by putting in the floral foam and gluing on the Spanish moss.

The girls painted the pots, arranged the flowers and made the cards.

The cards are just made from construction paper, large craft sticks, markers, wooden bee (15 cents at Michael's) and it is hot glued all together (craft glue would work fine also).



The girls also made picture frames.
We are going to add a picture we took of them at Build A Bear. It is a group picture, so they will have a picture of everyone in their Daisy Troop.





The girls also made their own initiations to the bridging ceremony.



Tomorrow I am making Daisy cupcakes. I found an idea that looks easy, I will be sharing them tomorrow.




post signature

6 comments:

sunnymama said...

The daisy centrepieces are so pretty! What a lovely activity :)

Michelle said...

These are beautiful...I remember my bridging to Brownies ceremony when I was in Daisies!!!

Miller Moments said...

I love daisies! They are the happy flower. :)

Mama King said...

Beautiful! I am looking forward to when my little ones are old enough to become Daisies :-) Enjoy the ceremony.

EntertainingMom said...

Oh my gosh, they look gorgeous! I like your wall color too ;)

Daintry said...

Love it! I so can't wait till my three year old is in Daisy Scouts! I went all the way to Senior scouts and even earned my Silver Award (creating a day for girls not old enough to be brownies). All the work you did for the ceremony reminds me of my own, my mom was my leader and did a bridge almost just like that! :)