Saturday, May 30, 2009

Father's Day Card

If you Dad is into fishing I think this would be a great Father's Day Card for the kids to make.




We used: Fish Coloring Page, tissue paper or crepe paper (cut up into sqares), glue, construction paper, wiggly eye, and a marker.




Glue on pieces of the tissue paper and eye to the coloring page.



Cut out the fish pattern.




Glue on to folded construction paper.


Write," Fishing You a Happy Father's Day !!!!"





Cheyanne made one for her daddy and one for God.













post signature

11 comments:

*Noelle* said...

very cute card idea! thanks for sharing:)

A Frugal Friend said...

I love it....thanks for the great idea. We'll be borrowing this for Grandpa's card.....now to teach my little one about glue (gluesticks will work, right?)

Anne said...

I love that she made one for God. How cute!

K, @ Heart NOW Orange Juice! said...

very cute! I saved that one.

Preschool Playbook said...

These are adorable. I love the saying.

Super Fun Mama said...

Oh this is perfect! So cute she made one for God!

Life As I Know It said...

very cute! I think I might just do that...also thinking of making a Fish Birthday cake!

Miller Moments said...

Super Cute idea! My husband loves Gold Fish crackers, so we might buy him a huge box to go with the card. :)

EntertainingMom said...

Love this card and I think we will be making something just like it!

sunnymama said...

That's a really lovely card! I'm not into fishing but I'd be really pleased to get a card like that :)

Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity said...

Love this idea! Thanks so much for sharing. I recently linked to you on my blog: http://www.mydeliciousambiguity.com/2010/06/fathers-day-crafts-for-kids.html