Friday, May 1, 2009

We Made It ! Friday Showcase !!!!!

Weekend is here, I love me some weekend. Also, it is time for We Made It! Friday Showcase! I love me some of this too.

I have gotten so many great ideas for my pre school class from Friday Showcase. I can not wait to see some more of your fun projects. Thanks to all that participate.


I also have some news of my own. A small group of bloggers have started to write for Sprout and I am one of them. Here is my article about Cinco de Mayo. I am also on their list of experts (Me, an expert, who would have thought). I am sorry for the little bragging time, but I started blogging thinking, " I will not do this for more than a week." And now I am writing for Sprout.com. It is funny how things work in life. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

post signature

10 comments:

Miller Moments said...

Congrats on writing for PBS. What a honor! n

sunnymama said...

Congratulations on your expert status!

Christy said...

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your news!

Nicki said...

Congrats on the gig with PBS kids!Is it a paid position? here's my post, by the way!

EntertainingMom said...

Congratulations!!!!! That is fabulous!

Stacey said...

What a great day for me to find your blog! I love your Mister Linky, I have found some great blogs and some great ideas today. Thank you!

Mama King said...

Congratulations! What a cool accomplishment! Makes sense though...you have such great ideas!

Valerie said...

I love PBS Sprouts! Congrats!! :-)

Lisa said...

Congratulations! That is FANTASTIC news!

Michie said...

That's so cool that you are writing for Sprout! We watch a lot of Sprout here. I guess you just never know what can happen!