Thursday, June 11, 2009

Father's Day Picture

For Father's Day Cheyanne and I made this great picture for Daddy telling him why she loves him.

We used: Paper, markers and stickers.
Cheyanne and I discussed why she loves her Daddy. The things we used on the picture is: Dad is fun, buys her candy when they go to the store, strong, helpful, she loves him and he is a great Dad.
Cheyanne wrote Father down the middle and I wrote the rest.
Cheyanne then decorated the picture with stickers.


She also colored a picture for him that she wanted in the picture.





post signature

5 comments:

Denise said...

Love it! We're going to make one for grandpa right now!

Jaina said...

I bet her daddy is going to love it :)

Orange Juice said...

HOW CUTE is that!

Jen said...

Her acrostic poem is really cute! Great idea for Father's Day!

Jen
Creative and Curious Kids!

ps. I tagged you! (7 unimportant things that make you happy) Check it out here:
http://raisingcreativeandcuriouskids.blogspot.com/2009/06/ive-been-tagged.html

ScottChrisCoriCassiCali said...

I am passing on an award to you. It's on my blog. Cheers,
Christie