Monday, June 15, 2009

Father's Day Tool Box Card


My husband has a ton of tools, so this is the perfect Father's Day Card for him.


Why spend $3 or $4 on a card when you can make one, use that money on the gift.

We used: Red, yellow and black construction paper, scissors, glue and markers.

I cut out the pieces of the tool box and drew on the lock.

I folded the paper in thirds to make the tool box. I also cut the ends to make it look more like a tool box.

Cheyanne glued on the pieces.



She also wrote a message inside.









post signature

5 comments:

Michelle said...

My husband is a contractor this would be such a cute card for Emily to make for him! What a great idea. Thank you :0)

Sarah said...

Adorable! My husband is an electrician so this is a great idea for us!

Jaina said...

What a neat idea!

Allie said...

I love it! I have seen saw and hammer cards before but this is a first! I'm linking to it from my FamilyEducation.com Father's day special!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

I’m one of the Editors at AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com and I just wanted to let you know that I have linked to your project on our site. You can see the project here:

http://www.allfreeholidaycrafts.com/Fathers-Day-Crafts/Fathers-Day-Tool-Box-Card

I think it’s a great project that our readers will just love to make! This will easily bring traffic to your site and allow others to see what’s new on your site.

Please note that our site is currently under construction. We are working on the design and are constantly adding more projects, so please check back in the coming weeks and months to see its development!

We're hoping that by reaching out we'll hear back from you. With that said, can we have permission to link to any project on your site as well as use the image, with credit to you, of course?

Thanks!


--
Rachel Bernstein, Editor

rbernstein@primecp.com

Prime Publishing LLC