Saturday, June 6, 2009

WOOOOO Horsey !!!!!

Today we made horses.
We used: rectangle boxes (tissue boxes and shoe boxes would probably work best), construction paper, yarn, scissors, markers. wiggly eyes and glue.

Fold over an piece of construction paper and cut out a head, leave the top connected.

Decorate the head with eyes, ears, mouth, nose, mane.

Glue head in to the box.

Poke a small hole in the back of the box and thread the yarn for a tail.

Cut a long rectangle piece of paper for a blanket to lay over the horse. Decorate the blanket.

If you cover the box it would make for a better looking horse, but we wanted a quick craft to do.

Cheyanne's horse:

Caity's horse:

Colton's horse:

post signature


Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I am still finding my way around blogland....
I always love making new friends..

I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.
Each comment enters you for the June giveaway.

Kristi said...

The horse craft is great! I haven't commented in a while, but I am still lurking... :)

Mama King said...

I just love how crafty you are! What fun your house must be!