Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day for Chick-Fil-A

Tomorrow is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A. If you dress up like a cow, you get free food. Yes, I do like getting free food (especially from Chick-Fil-A), but it is fun to dress up and go see how how others dress up too. We went last year and laughed the whole time. It is so funny to see how people dress up for this.

Here are this years costumes.

Colton:


Cheyanne:

Cody:



Caity:
I have to say, all my kids like doing this except Caity (I can not blame her), but she is being a good sport about it.




Surfing Cows










HAPPY COW APPRECIATION DAY !!!!!



post signature

13 comments:

BranFlakes said...

that is SO funny! Now you've got me wanting to dress my kids up.

Preschool Playbook said...

This is great to know. I love our new local Chic-Fil-A.

Mama King said...

Too funny! Have fun! You are building great memories for those Thanksgiving dinners when the kids are grown. Remember when we all dressed up as cows....

Livin' out loud said...

NICE job! WOW! They all look so wonderful!!
Susan

Our Family said...

We are headed there today!

Kristi said...

I knew you would do this - and a great job at that! Have fun with free food!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I hope Caity survived! And hopefully she didn't see anyone there that she knew. HORRORS!

Missy @ It's Almost Naptime said...

I had one grouchy cow too. Too bad, kid, free food is free food!!

TwoHeartsTogether said...

How cute! Thanks for finding another way for an excuse to eat ice cream to "celebrate" cows LOL

Samantha
www.twoheartstogether.com

Orange Juice said...

LOL SO CUTE

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

I love it! They all look adorable! :-) Love those surfin' cow poses too!

Super Fun Mama said...

Hi, just a quick question and comment. For some reason your blog doesn't show pics and cuts off posts in my google reader. I love your blog so but end up missing many posts because of this. Any idea why it does this? Thanks!

Staci said...

Hilarious and creative. Good job. I can see all the photos just fine. Staci