Thursday, July 2, 2009

We Made It ! Friday Showcase !!!!!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe 4 th of July.

If you have any great project you have done with your kids this week, please link below.

post signature


Anissa said...

Have a great fourth!
Don't have any now but will have alot come Aug.

Jen said...

This is my first time to join! I hope everyone has a great 4th of July celebration....I think our little one is still too young to stay up for fireworks, so we'll be dreaming about next year (maybe)! :)

Clemencia said...

I think this is my first time joining too, I love your blog and your ideas, thanks for sharing :)

EntertainingMom said...

I'm contributing two items this week. #1, we went to the Eric Carle Museum in MA last Friday and had a blast. But you don't need to go to to be able to make Eric Carle collages, just a few of his books, some tissue paper, scissors, liquid starch... I have it all down on my blog for you. This is a great craft for kids of all ages... you can go further by tying it in to a day on the beach, farm, or even city!

I have also posted my Mini Hamburger... cookies! Kids can help with these cute treats that are equally as fun to meke, eat and look at!