Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Flip Flop Fly Swatter

Here is another cute way to use those cheap Flip Flops. My kids love fly swatter, so they loved this craft.
We used: A pair of children's flip flops ($.75), fly swatter ( 3 for $1)or a wooden dowel, hot glue or craft glue, scissors, craft knife or sharp pairing knife and artificial flowers.


Cut a slit in the middle of the back of the flip flop.
If using a fly swatter, cut off the top and place the handle in the slit or slide in wooden dowel.

Glue to reinforce the handle.



Decorate the flip flops with artificial flowers.



















post signature

4 comments:

michellejohnnie said...

I will add this one to my craft blog too! I like the flip flop craft ideas!!! somedaycrafts.blogspot.com

Christy said...

I love your flip flop crafts. So cute! I saw some cute flip flops at the dollar store so I cannot wait to try this!

Pink & Green Mama said...

LOL!! I love this :) I usually prefer to use my fly swatter with a follow up stomp from my flip-flop but this would save a step (pardon the lame foot pun!)
Fondly, MaryLea (pink and green mama)

Mrs. D Lightful said...

Cute idea! I hope you don't mind if I feature it! CUTE blog!