Monday, August 10, 2009

Kids Scrapbooking

Caity got a scrap booking kit for her 8th Birthday from her friends, Peter and Sarah. I do not scrapbook, so I did not realize how easy it is to do with the kits.

Caity had so much fun creating scrapbook pages of the things she did this summer.

The above picture was of her birthday.

Here is the kit she received:




I think this is such a great activity for kids. I think she is going to get me hooked on scrap booking.

post signature


Christy said...

I have always wanted to try scrapbooking, and this looks easy enough!

Martha said...

I scrap and dd loves to scrap and make cards too.

Jen said...

What a cute idea for a gift for an older gal.

My sis is hooked on scrapbooking. She loves it. I think it's a great social activity for her as well. She goes to scrapbooking parties. I think that's cool. I just never have the time and my photos are everywhere. It would take me forever to even get started. :)

Jaina said...

How neat! I love scrapbooking, I just never seem to have time to do it anymore. I'm sure you'd make amazing layouts!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Peter and Sarah must have one smart mommy to know that Caity would be a great scrapbooker. ;)

Caity is doing a great job on her scrapbook. I can't wait to see it all when she's finished!

Elsie said...

I am a scrapbook junkie myself:) Not that I have time for it anymore! I have done a little with my five year old, but it was too unstructured for her. I think I will try it again with a little more guidance:) I think it is a great thing for kids, for writing, journaling, etc.

Michie said...

Scrapbooking is addicting! Your daughter did a great job - looks like she's enjoying her gift. I'm hoping to do some scrapbooking with my students this year too.