Monday, September 21, 2009

More Apple Crafts

We are continuing with our apple crafts. The 2 we did today that have cute poems to go along with them.

The first craft we did, we used:
Paper, red paint, brown paint, green paint and a paint brush.


I painted Cheyanne's palm and stamped it on the paper twice.


Then we made a leaf and a stem with Chey's finger prints.

The poem that goes along with it is:
Away up high
In the apple tree,
Two red Apples
Smiled at me.
I shook the tree
As hard as I could
And down came the Apples
MMMMMM were they good !!!!!
Finger Print Apples
The next project we used: paper, ink pad and markers.



The girls stamped their fingers to make the apples.



They then added stems and leaves with the markers.




A cute poem to go along with this is:
These are special apples
Hanging on this tree.
I made them with my fingers prints
They are a part of me.
During this week we are also going to use a juicer to juice Red, Yellow and Green apples to see how they taste different.



post signature

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great ideas!

Sherry said...

Love the art work! Great ideas! Your house is full of "fall" art gooodies!

Adriana said...

I love your apple crafts. Thank you for sharing! We are doing fall crafts too and we will try these out for sure.