Monday, September 14, 2009

Pumpkin Centerpiece

I know it is a little early for Halloween, but I love Halloween decorations. So I thought I would start early this year.
I saw this idea in a magazine, and I thought I would try it.


We used: A pumpkin, paint (black and white), a glue gun, paint brush and fake spiders.

I placed the pumpkin on a cake stand with fake leaves.


Caity painted the pumpkin white and then painted black webs.



Lastly, we glued on the spiders. At first, we just left the pumpkin white. But I felt it needed more, so we added the black.






post signature

9 comments:

Susana said...

You are so crafty! I love this!!

The Harris Family said...

I love this one. I love halloween decorations.

MoonChylde said...

I love Halloween too! This is great! Thanks!

Melissa said...

Halloween is so much fun, and this is the perfect centerpiece for all its festivities!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Very cool and creepy. And now we can't come over to your house because this is going to make my kids want to start hanging spiders everywhere!

Avery & Hailey said...

I'm so excited about Halloween too!! Great ideas as usual!

Beth (Sunday School class)

Sherry said...

good idea and so festive!

Diane said...

This is so cute....but now you have me thinking Halloween already.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

That is so cute! What a fun way to spend an afternoon. I'll be linking.