Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"W" for Wagon

I have survived my first two days of preschool. I am so excited I have a great Toddlers and a great 2's class. We are going to have a fun school year.

Now I have started school again, I hope to get back to a routine and hopefully more blogging.

Today at home we made "W" for wagon.



We used construction paper, scissors, a marker and a glue stick.

I cut out a "w", 2 wheels and a wagon handle.


Cheyanne glued them on to the paper.










post signature

7 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

That wagon is adorable!!

I tried to call you this afternoon but it just rang and rang. I'll see you at school tomorrow!

Allie said...

I love this- I would never have thought of wagon! Awesome!

Wow Gold said...

wow ! what a blog

Wow Gold said...

wow ! what a blog

Mommy of Two said...

I nominated you for a blog award :)


http://emismom.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-won-blog-award.html

Evden said...

Cute wagon! Jack and I did the "M" for marshmallow today. It made great prints.

Phyllis said...

My daughter did this project with my youngest son. Thank you for the idea.
http://bergspot.blogspot.com/2010/02/monday-february-1-weavings.html
-Phyllis