Wednesday, October 7, 2009

5 Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Gate and Five Black Crows

Here are some more craft stick puppets.



5 Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Gate and 5 Black Crows.









Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate.

The first one said, Oh, my it's getting late!

The second one said, "There are witches in the air.

The third one said, "But we don't care.

The fourth one said, "Let's run, let's run!

The fifth one said, "Isn't Halloween fun?
Then Woooooo went the wind

And OUT went the lights.
And five little pumpkins rolled out of sight







I know the crows look a lot like bats with beaks. That is what is nice about preschoolers, they won't know the difference, but if they do they will tell me.

Five Black Crows


(5 Green and Speckled Frogs" tune)


Five crows all shiny black,

Sat on a scarecrow's back.

Eating the most delicious corn.

Yum! Yum!


Scarecrow winked and shouted,"Boo!"

Scared a crow and away he flew

Now there are four black shiny crows.

Caw,Caw!


Repeat verse until no crows are left.


post signature

4 comments:

Tati said...

How adorable is this! I love it! Thanks so much for posting this! My girls will love it!

tissue papers said...

this is so gud... i show it to ma childrens. they will surely love it

Alex said...

wow nice post.. its really interesting to read this kinds of blogs.

Kara said...

I think your crows are adorable! I am doing a pumpkin theme in a few weeks- can I link up to this please?
-Kara
http://littlelearnerslounge.blogspot.com/